How to book onto a course...
If you are not already enrolled:
To book on to one of our courses, you need to be enrolled with Thurrock Recovery College. You can do this via the options below.
- Calling us on 01375 809708
- Emailing us at ThurrockRCollege@mpft.nhs.uk
- Submit an online registration form
Once registered, our team will contact you directly and book you in for a meeting with, where we complete an Individual Learning Plan (ILP). Upon completion of the ILP, you will be enrolled as a student on our database.
If you are already enrolled:
If you are already enrolled with Thurrock Recovery College and would like to book onto a course, you can do this by calling us, emailing us or submitting your interest in a course via our contact form.
Take a look at our variety of in-person and online courses
- Bipolar and Me
- Communicating with Confidence
- Creating Mindfulness
- Food and Mood
- Experience Stories and Creative Positivity
- Exploring Loss and Moving Forward
- Introduction to Anxiety
- Mindfulness Walk
- My Rested Self: Sleep
- Progressing with Visualisation: The Ocean
- Understanding Anxiety
- Veterans Moving Forwards
- Visualisation for Relaxation
- Ways to Wellbeing: Connect
- Ways to Wellbeing: Give
Course information and timetables
Timetable: January-March 2023Download our course timetable for January-March 2023
We are currently updating our prospectus and will be available in the new year (January 2023).
Want to know more? See the answers to our frequently asked questions.